Men’s health physiotherapy is a rehabilitation area including any problem that may occur in the muscle groups called the pelvic floor.
What is Men’s Health Physiotherapy?
Men’s health physiotherapy is a rehabilitation area including any problem that may occur in the muscle groups called the pelvic floor. It is a treatment method applied by hands by physiotherapists who are specialized in this field.
What Do Pelvic Floor Muscle Groups Do?
Pelvic floor muscle groups;
- Urinary retention, urinary excretion
- Stool retention, stool excretion
- Sexual functions
- Coccyx region stabilization
- Lumbar region stabilization
- Connection and stabilization between the lumbar region and the coccyx
- It plays an important role in activities such as coughing, straining and sneezing.
Thus, any problem in these activities is directly related to the pelvic floor.
What Problems Does Men’s Health Physiotherapy Include?
- Problems with urine or stool
- Sexual disorders
- Coccyx pains
- Some low back pain
- Pain in coughing, straining, sneezing
- Sitting problems
If there is no problem in the urology examination related to these complaints, the complaint will be resolved with the rehabilitation of men’s health.
How is Men’s Health Physiotherapy Applied in Fizyoform?
It is done manually from anal canal by physiotherapists who are experts in their field. The patient can lie in positions such as facedown or side lying. There is no pain or ache sensation during the application. It takes about 20 minutes. It does not cause any side effects or problems.
WE WILL CALL YOU!
Leave your information, we will call you as soon as possible for detailed information!