FİZYOFORM FITNESS CENTER
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CLARIFICATION TEXT
As Fizyotek Spor Turizm Sağlık Gıda San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. (“Fizyoform and/or Company”), we pay great attention to the privacy and security of your personal data with the capacity of Data Controller. With this awareness, we would like to inform you about your personal data processed within the scope of the service provided to you in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law and/or PDPL”) and relevant legislation.
1. Your Processed Personal Data
As Fizyoform, we process and maintain the following personal data within the scope of establishing a service relationship with our valued customers, ensuring service continuity, carrying out daily functions and operations, and fulfilling our responsibilities arising from the legislation:
- Your identity information (Name, Surname, T.R. Identity Number and/or passport number, signature, place of birth, date of birth, age, height, weight, etc.)
- Your contact information (address, phone number, e-mail address and other contact data)
- Customer operation information such as appointment/registration information, request complaint information, confirmation statement,
- Information on fees, payment and invoicing
- Medical history information, current symptoms, information on whether there is ongoing treatment, drugs used, application/care/treatment services and your health information obtained as a result of these
- Your visual records such as photos and videos obtained before and during the process
- Closed circuit security camera recordings (CCTV) obtained during the physical visit
- Your personal data that you transmit to us, including information about your health, via the website, social media and communication platforms on mobile devices.
- Your legal transaction information obtained within the scope of the relevant process in case of a legal process and/or dispute.
2. Purpose and Legal Reason for Processing Your Personal Data
- Your personal data are processed for the purpose of;
- Receiving requests and applications,
- Execution and follow-up of registration and appointment processes
- Informing you about the appointment, providing information and reminding the appointment
- Ensuring and following the service requested in line with your request as a fitness center
- Performing and following necessary post-process controls
- Carrying out payment tracking and invoicing processes in return for the service you have received,
- Carrying out studies for customer satisfaction in order to develop and improve the services we offer to you,
- Responding to your questions or complaints regarding our services,
- Sharing the requested information in accordance with the relevant legislation and with other public institutions and organizations,
- Ensuring physical space security,
- Carrying out the activities in accordance with the legislation
- Obtaining the necessary information in line with the requests and audits of regulatory and supervisory institutions and official authorities, and following and executing legal processes,
- In accordance with the relevant legislation, ensuring that the information required to be kept and financial records are maintained in accordance with the legislation
Your personal data are processed based on legal reasons “It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is compulsory for the establishment, use and protection of a right and fulfilling our legal obligations, for the legitimate interests of the data controller” as stated in Article 5 of the PDPL. In specific cases where the processing conditions in the Law are not available, we rely on your express consent for the processing of your personal data and health data.
3. Collection Method of Your Personal Data
Your personal data are collected by automatic and non-automatic methods through systems such as security cameras, recording the information declared by you and your relatives, specialist doctors, relevant institutions and organizations and learned by our employees in our systems through the information and documents you transmit to our main offices and branches in writing, verbally or electronically via telephone, call center, e-mail, website contact form and other communication channels.
4. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Personal data belonging to you may be transferred to your party, your legal representative, authorized persons, your doctor and other health professionals and authorized institutions and organizations within the scope of informing you about the service you receive, and to our suppliers, if necessary, within the scope of the process related to the service infrastructure providers that we receive support in the execution of our services. Apart from these, your personal data can be shared with authorized public institutions and organizations such as Ministries, Directorates within the scope of fulfilling our obligations arising from the legislation and in cases where notification is mandatory, with our lawyers so that we can exercise our right of defense when necessary, and provided that it is in accordance with the law and procedure, with authorized persons and official institutions within the framework of our obligation to fulfill legal requests such as court decisions or evidence requests, and in accordance with legal legislation.
4. Your Rights as a Relevant Person
As the relevant person, you have the right to demand in accordance with
- Article 11 of the Law;
- To learn whether your personal data is processed, to request information if personal data is processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- To gain knowledge on the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or disposal of personal data,
- To request notification of the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred, regarding the correction of personal data and/or the deletion or disposal of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data,
- To object the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage incurred due to unlawful processing of personal data,
5. Application Methods Regarding Your Rights
As the relevant person, you can submit your requests and notifications regarding PDPL to our Company by filling out the application form on our website, “Vital Fulya Plaza Teşvikiye Mah. Hakkı Yeten Cad. No:23/9 Şişli İstanbul” by hand or through a notary public, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org